NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: Duke|
|HT: 6-9||WT: 242|
|BORN: 11/12/02||YEAR: HSsr.||WING: 6-10||REACH: NA|
Duke lands another elite level talent in Paolo Banchero, who is a highly talented scorer from both inside and out and is an elite level prospect who is on a fast track to the NBA. Paolo fits the mold of a modern day 4-man with his advanced skill level, offensive versatility and ability to stretch the floor.
He has excellent handles and creativity with the ball and can get his shot at will. He’s got a solid build but also has good burst and a quick first step.
Scores from 3 levels and has a nice mid range game and smooth pull-up J with a nice release. Likes to operate in the mid-post but can also initiate the offense from up top.
Has lots of natural strength and a low center of gravity. Paolo can play bully-ball and power his way to the rim, taking the defender for a ride and finishing through contact.
He can play above the rim but isn’t an amazing run/jump athlete at this point.
- stronger Tobias Harris
- faster David West
- Carlos Boozer
top 10 pick in the 2022 NBA Draft
2022 Power Forwards
- Paolo Banchero – 6-9 – Duke
- Adem Bona – 6-9 – Turkey
- Moussa Diabate – 6-10 – IMG (France)
- Nate Bittle – 6-11 – Central Point, OR
- Kai Jones – 6-10 – Texas (Bahamas)
- Jacob Toppin – 6-7 – Kentucky
- Toumani Camara – 6-8 – Georgia
- Shareef O’Neil – 6-9 – LSU
- Omar Payne – 6-10 – Florida
- C.J. Walker – 6-8 – UCF
- Lefteris Mantzoukas – 6-9 – Greece
- Jordan Brown – 6-11 – Arizona
- Aidan Igiehon – 6-9 – Louisville (Ireland)