NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: Overtime Elite||HT: 6-9||WT: 215|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: NA||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Dom Barlow is one of the lesser known 2022 NBA Draft prospects but NBA scouts have taken notice. Playing with the new Overtime Elite league, he’s shown rapid improvement and is looking the part of a second round pick, with first round potential.
Dom is a versatile player on both ends of the floor. On offense he scores inside and out, can create his own offense and has a lethal mid range game. He can hit the 3 pointer, take his man off the dribble and has the size and strength to bang down low. He’s got excellent shooting form and a very project-able shot.
On defense he can guard all over the court, showing of his nice mobility, fluid hips and good anticipation. He’s a hard worker who puts in the effort needed to be a good defender.
Look for his name to start showing up on more mocks and for some buzz to start to generate around his name.
late first to mid second round pick in the 2022 NBA Draft
2022 PF Rankings
- Jabari Smith – 6-10 – Auburn
- Paolo Banchero – 6-9 – Duke
- Keegan Murray – 6-8 – Iowa
- Jeremy Sochan – 6-9 – Baylor (England)
- Nikola Jovic – 6-10 – Serbia
- Jake LaRavia – 6-8 – Wake Forest
- E.J. Liddell – 6-7 – Ohio State
- Dominick Barlow – 6-9 – Overtime Elite
- John Butler – 7-1 – Florida State
- Moussa Diabate – 6-10 – Michigan (France)
- Michael Foster – 6-8 – G League Ignite
- Karlo Matkovic – 6-11 – Bosnia
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. – 6-10 – Wisconsin Milwaukee
- David Roddy – 6-5 – Colorado State
- Brady Manek – 6-9 – North Carolina
- Isaiah Mobley – 6-10 – USC
- Babacar Sane – 6-8 – Senegal
- Makur Maker – 7-0 – Australia