NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: Michigan |
|HT: 6-10||WT: 190|
|BORN: 1/27/02||YEAR: Fr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Moussa is a very springy, quick-twitch athlete with great size and length. The Michigan freshman projects as a possible first round pick in the 2022 NBA draft.
Moussa is a plus athlete for his size and is very coordinated with excellent agility. He moves like a big wing but does most of his damage in the paint and from mid range.
Moussa shows promise on the offensive end and is much more than just a post player. He can put the ball on the deck and go coast to coast with the dribble and has range on his jumper.
He shows good court awareness and ability to find the open man and really seems to understand team concepts and play within the flow of the game and within the flow of the offense.
Moussa isn’t an intimidator in the paint but he has some rim protection ability and is a very aware defender. He’s a good help defender and shows good reaction as a weak-side shot blocker.
- Jonah Bolden
first round pick in the 2022 NBA Draft
2022 Power Forwards
- Jabari Smith – 6-10 – Auburn
- Paolo Banchero – 6-9 – Duke
- Keegan Murray – 6-8 – Iowa
- Jeremy Sochan – 6-9 – Baylor (England)
- Nikola Jovic – 6-10 – Serbia
- Jake LaRavia – 6-8 – Wake Forest
- E.J. Liddell – 6-7 – Ohio State
- Dominick Barlow – 6-9 – Overtime Elite
- John Butler – 7-1 – Florida State
- Moussa Diabate – 6-10 – Michigan (France)
- Michael Foster – 6-8 – G League Ignite
- Karlo Matkovic – 6-11 – Bosnia
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. – 6-10 – Wisconsin Milwaukee
- David Roddy – 6-5 – Colorado State
- Brady Manek – 6-9 – North Carolina
- Isaiah Mobley – 6-10 – USC
- Babacar Sane – 6-8 – Senegal
- Makur Maker – 7-0 – Australia