NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: Serbia||HT: 6-10||WT: 209|
|BORN: 6/9/03||YEAR: 03||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Jovic is one of the most talented prospects in the 2022 draft class and could be the top international prospect.
The 6-10, 209 pound forward has a versatile game and can do a little bit of everything on the court. He’s able to handle the ball in the open court, hit the outside shot and score in the lane. He makes good reads with the ball and has an advanced feel for the game.
He’s not an explosive vertical athlete but he’s very quick for a 6-10 player and runs the floor really well. He’s well built with broad shoulders and natural power.
Jovic has point-forward skills and can lead the fast break and initiate the offense in the half court. He’s really crafty with the dribble and has impressive handles for a young players his size. His ball handling helps him get into the lane and he’s a very effective driver, despite not having an elite first step.
He’s a versatile defender who can guard in space. He doesn’t project as a big time rim defender and isn’t a big wingspan guy.
- Billy Owens
- a very rich and fast man’s Dario Saric
- Tom Chambers
lottery pick in the 2022 NBA Draft
2022 PF Rankings
- Jabari Smith – 6-10 – Auburn
- Paolo Banchero – 6-9 – Duke
- Keegan Murray – 6-8 – Iowa
- Jeremy Sochan – 6-9 – Baylor (England)
- Nikola Jovic – 6-10 – Serbia
- Jake LaRavia – 6-8 – Wake Forest
- E.J. Liddell – 6-7 – Ohio State
- Dominick Barlow – 6-9 – Overtime Elite
- John Butler – 7-1 – Florida State
- Moussa Diabate – 6-10 – Michigan (France)
- Michael Foster – 6-8 – G League Ignite
- Karlo Matkovic – 6-11 – Bosnia
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. – 6-10 – Wisconsin Milwaukee
- David Roddy – 6-5 – Colorado State
- Brady Manek – 6-9 – North Carolina
- Isaiah Mobley – 6-10 – USC
- Babacar Sane – 6-8 – Senegal
- Makur Maker – 7-0 – Australia