NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
Lander is a big time prospect with a possible NBA future. He’s got all the athleticism you could ask for and has a compact and strong frame. He’s high scoring, both by getting into the paint and hitting all sorts of layups or knocking down shots from downtown.
Lander shoots a smooth lefty set-shot and is deadly accurate. He’s got a quick release and only needs a sliver of daylight to get his shot off.
His dribble drive game is strong and he does a good job of using a power dribble to slash to the basket. He uses both hands well but definitely prefers to go left.
As a facilitator Lander sees the game at a high level and is a good decision maker. He’s able to draw the defense with the dribble and commands a lot of attention because of his scoring ability, which helps his teammates get open. He plays with his head up and is a willing passer.
Lander is a very good athlete but isn’t the next Derrick Rose in terms of pure quickness and explosion.
- bigger Shabazz Napier
possible draft pick in the the 2023 NBA Draft
- Scoot Henderson – 6-3 – G League Ignite
- Amen Thompson – 6-6 – Overtime Elite
- Anthony Black – 6-7 – Arkansas
- Cason Wallace – 6-3 – Kentucky
- Jalen Hood-Schifino – 6-5 – Indiana
- Reece Beekman – 6-3 – Virginia
- Jaden Bradley – 6-2 – Alabama
- Mike Miles – 6-1 – TCU
- Eric Gaines – 6-2 – UAB
- Taran Armstrong – 6-5 – Cal Baptist (Tasmania)
- Tyrese Hunter – 6-1 – Texas
- Nolan Hickman – 6-2 – Gonzaga
- Jeremy Roach – 6-2 – Duke
- Juan Nunez – 6-4 – Spain
- Jazian Gortman – 6-2 – Overtime Elite
- Tyger Campbell – 5-11 – UCLA
- Bryce Griggs – 6-2 – Overtime Elite
- Boogie Ellis – 6-2 – USC