NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PG||FROM: Overtime Elite|
|HT: 6-2||WT: 175|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: NA.||WING: 6-10||REACH: NA|
Gortman is a good athlete with great length and a quick first step. He’s got crafty handles and the ability to explode into the lane. He’s also got a strong frame and the ability to adsorb contact and finish in traffic.
He’s got a nice looking jumper with a smooth release. Although he’s not a high volume 3pt shooter he’s got good range and a nice touch from outside.
Sees the floor well and is really developing into a floor general who orchestrates the offense and sets his teammates up for success.
He could get drafted in the second round or sign a two-way contract and get a chance to develop his game and work his way into the league.
2023 PG Rankings
- Scoot Henderson – 6-3 – G League Ignite
- Amen Thompson – 6-6 – Overtime Elite
- Anthony Black – 6-7 – Arkansas
- Cason Wallace – 6-3 – Kentucky
- Jalen Hood-Schifino – 6-5 – Indiana
- Jazian Gortman – 6-2 – Overtime Elite
- Mike Miles – 6-1 – TCU
- Jalen Pickett – 6-4 – Penn State
- Nadir Hifi – 6-3 – France
- Marquis Nowell – 5-8 – Kansas State
- Tyger Campbell – 5-11 – UCLA
- Bryce Griggs – 6-2 – Overtime Elite