NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PG||FROM: Indiana|
|HT: 6-4 1/2||WT: 216|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Fr.||WING: 6-10 1/4||REACH: NA|
Hood-Schifino is rock solid guard who is best playing on the ball, facilitating the offense and being a glue guy on both ends of the court.
At 6-6 with shoes on and with a strong frame he’s got more than enough size to hold his own at the NBA level and can guard up and down the line up.
JHS is a fierce competitor who gives great effort on the court and leads by example. He’s an aggressive defender who takes pride in shutting down opposing guards. His defensive traits and abilities should translate well to the next level.
Has a good looking jump shot but struggles to hit the 3 ball at a consistent clip and is a below average FT shooter. This will be his biggest area of growth coming into the league.
no.9-19 pick in the 2023 NBA Draft
- Scoot Henderson – 6-3 – G League Ignite
- Amen Thompson – 6-6 – Overtime Elite
- Anthony Black – 6-7 – Arkansas
- Cason Wallace – 6-3 – Kentucky
- Jalen Hood-Schifino – 6-5 – Indiana
- Jazian Gortman – 6-2 – Overtime Elite
- Mike Miles – 6-1 – TCU
- Jalen Pickett – 6-4 – Penn State
- Nadir Hifi – 6-3 – France
- Marquis Nowell – 5-8 – Kansas State
- Tyger Campbell – 5-11 – UCLA
- Bryce Griggs – 6-2 – Overtime Elite