NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PG||FROM: Penn State||HT: 6-4||WT: 209|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Sr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Pickett is an interesting guard prospect who plays an unusual but highly effective game. He’s got good size for a lead guard at 6-4 with a lot of strength.
Pickett does a lot of his scoring in the lane, using his size and strength to punish smaller defenders. In some ways his game reminds me of Andre Miller – as a guard who like to play with his back to the basket.
He is also a very good facilitator who runs the offense well and has a good balance of scoring and passing.
Has become a very solid 3pt shooter who picks his spots well. Hit over 38% from 3 as a senior.
An awesome rebounder for a guard
possible second round pick in the 2023 NBA Draft
2023 PG Rankings
- Scoot Henderson – 6-3 – G League Ignite
- Amen Thompson – 6-6 – Overtime Elite
- Anthony Black – 6-7 – Arkansas
- Cason Wallace – 6-3 – Kentucky
- Jalen Hood-Schifino – 6-5 – Indiana
- Jazian Gortman – 6-2 – Overtime Elite
- Mike Miles – 6-1 – TCU
- Jalen Pickett – 6-4 – Penn State
- Nadir Hifi – 6-3 – France
- Marquis Nowell – 5-8 – Kansas State
- Tyger Campbell – 5-11 – UCLA
- Bryce Griggs – 6-2 – Overtime Elite