NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SF||FROM: Antioch, TN||HT: 6-8||WT: 180|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: HSjr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
A big time wing prospect with huge upside. Brandon Miller has the making of an elite frame with great length, strength, quickness and body control. He looks to be on the fast track to the NBA.
Miller is tough to defend. He can shoot over guards and take bigger defenders off the dribble and use his quickness to get to the rim or get his shot from mid range.
He’s good a really nice pull up jumper and step-back jumper and gets great elevation on his shot. He’s got a chance to be a really high level 3pt shooter but needs to get more consistent.
Miller can really play above the rim, showing flashes of Tracy McGrady-like athleticism. He’s a major threat in transition and can bring down the house with his dunking ability.
He’s a solid shot blocker who shows good awareness on the defensive end and he’s got the length, size and quickness to cover multiple positions.
- Tracy McGrady
2023 Small Forwards
- Emoni Bates – 6-8 1/2 – Michigan St.
- Brandon Miller – 6-8 – Antioch, TN
- Dariq Whitehead – 6-5 – Newark, NJ
- Jarace Walker – 6-6 – IMG
- Eric Dailey Jr. – 6-6 – Tampa, FL
- Trey Patterson – Villanova
- Tre White – 6-6 – San Antonio, TX
- Marquise Rice – 6-5 – Durham, NC
- Earl Timberlake – 6-5 – Miami
- Cam’Ron Fletcher – 6-7 – NA
- Keon Edwards – 6-7 – Phoenix, AZ
- Che Evans – 6-7 – San Diego State
- Lök Wur – 6-9 – Oregon