NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SF||FROM: Florida||HT: 6-5||WT: 225|
|BORN: 5/24/99||YEAR: So.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Keyontae is now back with the Florida team (although not cleared to play) after collapsing on the court on December 12th. We wish him a full recovery back to good health!
If/when he’s cleared to play he’s a first round talent.
Johnson is a tough and physical wing who has the frame of an NFL linebacker. He’s an energy guy who plays with passion and heart. He’s a very good defender and rebounder and the type of guy everyone loves to have on the team. He doesn’t need the ball in his hands a lot and doesn’t stop playing hard if he’s not scoring.
As he improves his outside shooting and overall skill level watch for him to move up draft boards for the 2021 NBA Draft.
- stronger Raja Bell
late first to mid second round pick in the 2021 NBA Draft
2021 Small Forwards
- Jonathan Kuminga -6-7 – G League (Congo)
- Scottie Barnes – 6-8 – Florida State
- Ziaire Williams – 6-7 – Stanford
- Jalen Johnson – 6-8 – Duke
- Corey Kispert – 6-7 – Gonzaga
- Terrence Shannon Jr. – 6-7 – Texas Tech
- Jalen Wilson – 6-8 – Kansas
- Landers Nolley II – 6-7 – Memphis
- Keyontae Johnson – 6-5 – Florida
- Chris Smith – 6-9 – UCLA
- Trendon Watford – 6-8 – LSU
- Derrick Alston Jr. – 6-9 – Boise State
- Aaron Henry – 6-6 – Michigan State
- Samuell Williamson – 6-7 – Louisville
- Emmitt Mathews Jr. – 6-7 – West Virginia