NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: Kentucky|
|HT: 6-9||WT: 210|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Fr.||WING: 7-5||REACH: NA|
Daimion Collins is a quick, mobile, agile and springy post player who flashes truly elite upside. His growth over the past year has been astounding and he’s starting to look the part of a no.1 overall type of prospect. He doesn’t get most of the headlines in this stacked draft class but he’s got as much natural talent as any prospect out there.
Collins is a super long player with a reported 7-5 wingspan (and it shows). He’s also a quick twitch athlete who is fluid in his movements, has elite first and second jump and is simply a far superior athlete than any other player on the court.
He’s got a nice back to the basket game and can score over either shoulder. He shows a promising turn around jumper and range out to 3, plus a very soft touch. He’s got a natural shooting motion and projects as a 3pt threat in the league.
Defensively Collins is clearly the best shot blocker in his class, thanks in part to his quick leaping ability and excellent timing and instincts. His quickness of his feet and his freaky length are just devastating and he’s a highlight reel on the defensive end.
He’s got a lot of agility and lateral quickness allowing him to stay in front of ball handlers and he can switch onto wings and guard in space when needed.
He’s not yet a household name but you should buy stock now. The skies the limit.
- Anthony Davis
possible lottery pick in the 2022 NBA Draft
2022 Power Forwards
- Jabari Smith – 6-10 – Auburn
- Paolo Banchero – 6-9 – Duke
- Nikola Jovic – 6-10 – Serbia
- Keegan Murray – 6-8 – Iowa
- John Butler – 7-1 – Florida State
- Michael Foster – 6-8 – G League Ignite
- Jeremy Sochan – 6-9 – Baylor (England)
- Moussa Diabate – 6-10 – Michigan (France)
- E.J. Liddell – 6-7 – Ohio State
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield – 6-9 – Tennessee
- Roko Prkacin – 6-9 – Croatia
- Azuolas Tubelis – 6-9 – Arizona (Lithuania)
- Drew Timme – 6-10 – Gonzaga
- Isaiah Mobley – 6-10 – USC
- Babacar Sane – 6-8 – Senegal
- Makur Maker – 7-0 – Australia
- Dawson Garcia – 6-11 – UNC
- Anton Watson – 6-9 – Gonzaga
- Trayce Jackson-Davis – 6-9 – Indiana
- Keion Brooks – 6-8 – Kentucky
- Toumani Camara – 6-8 – Dayton
- Jacob Toppin – 6-7 – Kentucky
- C.J. Walker – 6-8 – UCF