NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SF||FROM: Cincinnati, OH||HT: 6-6||WT: 190|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: HSsr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Rayvon is a high level athlete who has been extremely productive early in his high school career. He’s now pushing 6-6 and growing into a big time wing prospect who can play above the rim with ease and has all the tools to make it to the league.
He’s a great driver/slasher who has a very quick first step and can really explode to the rim. He’s a wiry athlete who will become even more dangerous as he fills out his frame to better finish through contact.
Rayvon is a blur in transition and is a big time dunker, even at this early stage of his career.
He crashes the boards hard and has a nose for grabbing offensive rebounds. He’s got the size to hold his own inside and again, this will only get better as he grows into his frame.
His jumper and 3pt shot is coming along well. He’s got decent form and shows plenty of promise in this area, although still inconsistent.
2024 SG Rankings
- D.J. Wagner – 6-3 – Camden, NJ
- Mikey Williams – 6-2 – San Diego
- JJ Starling – 6-4 – Notre Dame
- Simeon Wilcher – 6-3 – Roselle, NJ
- LeBron James Jr. – 6-3 – Akron, OH
- Adama Bal – 6-6 – France
- Sidy Cissoko – 6-6 – France
- Jordan Hawkins – 6-5 – UConn
- Kobe Bufkin – 6-4 – Michigan
- Scotty Middleton – 6-6 – Sunrise Christian
- Ja’Kobe Walter – 6-5 – McKinney, TX
- Will Richard – 6-5 – NA
- Collin Chandler – 6-4 – BYU
- Jordan Longino – 6-7 – Villanova
- Manny Obaseki – 6-4 – Texas A&M
- Brandin Podziemski – 6-5 – Illinois
- Chris Lockett – 6-5 – New Orleans, LA
- Shaqir O’Neal – 6-5 – Santa Monica, CA