NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
Culver has come on strong in his Sophomore season and is putting up big number with great efficiency. He’s grown a few inches from last year without losing his speed. If he measures well at the combine he could lock up a spot in the top half of the lottery.
- Has an overall great feel for the game and plays both ends.
- An elite level shooter who can knock down shots from anywhere on the floor and is very efficient. Scores from three levels and has a pure stroke.
- A crafty ball handler and play maker who moves the ball well after collapsing the defense with the dribble. He’s a really high level passer.
- Has a soft touch around the rim and a natural feel for putting the ball in the bucket.
- Knows how to move without the ball to find space for his shot.
- Can guard nearly every position and is a real menace in the passing lanes and on the ball.
- Struggles from the FT line.
- Has somewhat of a slow wind-up on his jumper (but the ball goes in the basket).
- Stacey Augmon
- What Evan Turner was supposed to be.
- Kendall Gill
- He’s got a little Paul Pierce in his game.
top 12 pick