NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: UCF||HT: 6-9||WT: 213|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Fr.||WING: 7-0 1/2||REACH: NA|
Hendricks has been flying under the radar playing at UCF but he’s a big time talent with high lottery potential. He’ an ideal fit in today’s NBA as a versatile big who can guard the rim, defend all over the court and space the floor on offense.
Has great size, length and mobility plus a sweet shooting stroke.
Has great touch on his jumper and projects as a high level 3pt shooter at the next level. Has deep range and makes it look easy and effortless.
At 6-9 with a strong frame Hendricks is a bouncy athlete who gets off the floor effortlessly and is a true above-the-rim player. He’s a great dunker and is always a threat on the offensive glass.
A standout defender who can guard 3-5 and is a really instinctual rim protector, Hendricks is exactly the type of big versatile forward that is highly coveted in the league these days.
Has great movement skills for a player his size and easily passes the eye test. He’s got more star potential than people realize.
- Antwan Jamison
- Jeremi Grant
lottery pick in the 2023 NBA Draft
2023 PF Rankings
- Jarace Walker – 6-8 – Houston
- Taylor Hendricks – 6-9 – UCF
- Leonard Miller – 6-10 – Ignite (Canada)
- Gregory Jackson – 6-9 – South Carolina
- Kris Murray – 6-8 – Iowa
- Trayce Jackson-Davis – 6-9 – Indiana
- Olivier-Maxence Prosper – 6-8 – Marquette (Canada)
- Mouhamed Gueye – 6-10 – Washington State
- Adama Sanogo – 6-9 – UConn
- Azuolas Tubelis – 6-9 – Arizona (Lithuania)
- Toumani Camara – 6-8 – Dayton
- Tosan Evbuomwan – 6-8 – Princeton
- Hunter Tyson – 6-8 – Clemson
- Drew Timme – 6-10 – Gonzaga
- John Castleton – 6-11 – Florida
- Keion Brooks – 6-8 – Washington
- Pete Nance – 6-10 – UNC
- Jacob Toppin – 6-7 – Kentucky