NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
Zeke Nnaji Draft Notes
A mobile big who runs the floor well, has good hands and a nice scoring touch. Quick and athletic with good body control and ability to play above the rim. Can shoot from mid range and should develop an ability to stretch the floor and hit the 3.
Shows a nice ability to guard in space but doesn’t project as a big time rim protector at the next level.
Hustles hard for rebounds and plays the game the right way, giving good energy and effort. Reads the flight of the ball well and knows how to position for rebounds. He doesn’t have great strength or bulk but fights hard on the class and uses his quickness and smarts to his advantage.
Has some blow by speed and can face up and take his man off the dribble.
Is well on his way to having a respectable mid range jumper and should be able to space the floor and hit the 3 ball at some point early in his career.
See Zeke Nnaji’s stats on ESPN
- a faster Taj Gibson
- Jason Thompson
late lottery to late first round pick in the 2020 NBA Draft
- James Wiseman – 7-0 – Memphis
- Onyeka Okongwu – 6-9 – USC
- Isaiah Stewart – 6-9 – Washington
- Zeke Nnaji – 6-11 – Arizona
- Daniel Oturu – 6-10 – Minnesota
- Vernon Carey Jr. – 6-10 – Duke
- Filip Petrusev – 6-11 – Gonzaga (Serbia)
- Steven Enoch – 6-10 – Louisville
- Nick Richards – 6-11 – Kentucky
- Udoka Azubuike – 7-0 -Kansas
- Omer Yurtseven – 7-0 – Georgetown