NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SF||FROM: Duke||HT: 6-6||WT: 204|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: So.||WING: 6-10 1/2||REACH: NA|
Wendall Moore Jr is a complete player who gives great effort on both ends of the floor. He has the makings of a lock-down defender with great versatility on that end of the court and he’s an NBA level athlete.
Wendall isn’t yet a finished product on the offensive end but he excels in transition and at making cuts to the basket. His ball handling is improved and he projects as as pure wing at the next level with some ability to break defenders down with the dribble.
He can hit the open jump shot and overall shows promise as an outside shooter. He projects as a 3&D guy at the next level and so hitting the 3pt shot will be the make or break skill of his career.
He made a good decision to return to Duke for year two and now has his sights set on the 2021 draft.
- Josh Huestis+
2021 Small Forwards
- Jonathan Kuminga -6-8 – G League (Congo)
- Jalen Johnson – 6-8 – Duke
- Ziaire Williams – 6-7 – Stanford
- Terrence Shannon Jr. – 6-7 – Texas Tech
- Wendall Moore – 6-6 – Duke
- Chris Smith – 6-9 – UCLA
- Landers Nolley II – 6-7 – Memphis
- Keyontae Johnson – 6-5 – Florida
- Trendon Watford – 6-8 – LSU
- Franz Wagner – 6-8 – Michigan (Germany)
- Derrick Alston Jr. – 6-9 – Boise State
- Corey Kispert – 6-7 – Gonzaga
- Samuell Williamson – 6-7 – Louisville
- Emmitt Mathews Jr. – 6-7 – West Virginia