NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SF||FROM: Milwaukee, WI||HT: 6-6||WT: 200|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: HSjr.||WING: 6-6 1/2||REACH: NA|
Big, strong and bouncy with a solid frame, White is a high level prospect who could be a first round pick in a few years.
He’s got a quick shot with a very smooth release. He doesn’t get much lift on his jumper but it’s a nice looking shot that shows promise. He’s a good ball handler and is comfortable bringing the ball up and playing on the perimeter, yet has the brute strength to play in the paint. A good vertical athlete
Can hold his own in the paint and on the boards. Doesn’t have the quickest feet but gives good effort on D. Needs to improve his lateral agility if he wants to hang with NBA wings.
He might grow into a small ball 4.
2023 Small Forwards
- Emoni Bates – 6-8 1/2 – Michigan St.
- Brandon Miller – 6-8 – Antioch, TN
- Dariq Whitehead – 6-5 – Newark, NJ
- Jarace Walker – 6-6 – IMG
- Eric Dailey Jr. – 6-6 – Tampa, FL
- Trey Patterson – Villanova
- Tre White – 6-6 – San Antonio, TX
- Marquise Rice – 6-5 – Durham, NC
- Earl Timberlake – 6-5 – Miami
- Cam’Ron Fletcher – 6-7 – NA
- Keon Edwards – 6-7 – Phoenix, AZ
- Che Evans – 6-7 – San Diego State
- Lök Wur – 6-9 – Oregon