NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: Indiana||HT: 6-9||WT: 235|
|BORN: 2/22/00||YEAR: Sr.||WING: 7-0||REACH: NA|
A skilled big with decent length and a solid mid range and post up game.
TJD is a high level athlete who is able to use his strength and athleticism to punish opposing college players in the paint. He’s great in the open court, runs the floor hard and out works most opposing bigs.
He’s also become a lethal passer who processes the game at a very high level. Can be an offensive hub from the mid post and is great in the DHO game.
At this point in his career he does most of his scoring damage in the paint and will have to expand his shooting range for the NBA game.
TJD is a standout defender who is a menace all over the court. He’s a very good rim protector for a 6-9 player thanks to his vertical pop and great instincts.
He’s a ferocious and intense player who changes the game with his energy and effort. Although his game doesn’t perfectly fit the modern NBA his intangibles/effort could help him land a role at the next level.
- I more focused Terrence Jones
- with some Draymond Green-like abilities
late first to mid second round pick in the 2023 NBA Draft
2023 Power Forwards
- Jarace Walker – 6-8 – Houston
- Taylor Hendricks – 6-9 – UCF
- Leonard Miller – 6-10 – Ignite (Canada)
- Gregory Jackson – 6-9 – South Carolina
- Kris Murray – 6-8 – Iowa
- Trayce Jackson-Davis – 6-9 – Indiana
- Olivier-Maxence Prosper – 6-8 – Marquette (Canada)
- Mouhamed Gueye – 6-10 – Washington State
- Adama Sanogo – 6-9 – UConn
- Azuolas Tubelis – 6-9 – Arizona (Lithuania)
- Toumani Camara – 6-8 – Dayton
- Tosan Evbuomwan – 6-8 – Princeton
- Hunter Tyson – 6-8 – Clemson
- Drew Timme – 6-10 – Gonzaga
- John Castleton – 6-11 – Florida
- Keion Brooks – 6-8 – Washington
- Pete Nance – 6-10 – UNC
- Jacob Toppin – 6-7 – Kentucky