NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
A smooth, talented combo forward with an advanced skill set. Plays more of a below the rim game but has enough length and speed to project as a solid defender at the next level.
Very skilled with the ball, showing small forward skills in a big frame. Understands the game at a high level (he’s the son of a professional ball player) and seems to always know where to be on the court. A good passer with excellent court vision.
Roko can really handle the ball and can play some point forward. Good at taking his man off the dribble and getting into the lane, where he’s a creative shot-maker. Has a very quick first step and good burst into the lane.
At this point outside shooting is his biggest weakness. It’ll be interesting to watch over the next year to see if he shows good improvement in this area.
- faster Dario Saric
- T.J. Warren with court vision
lottery pick in the 2021 NBA Draft
2021 Power Forwards
- Usman Garuba – 6-9 – Madrid, Spain
- Greg Brown III – 6-9 – Texas
- Roko Prkacin – 6-8 – Croatia
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl – 6-9 – Villanova
- Isaiah Jackson – 6-9 – Kentucky
- Amar Sylla – 6-10 – Senegal
- Isaiah Todd – 6-10 – G League
- Oscar da Silva – 6-9 – Stanford
- Matthew Hurt – 6-9 – Duke
- Keion Brooks – 6-8 – Kentucky
- Trayce Jackson-Davis – 6-9 – Indiana
- Yves Pons – 6-6 – Tennessee (France)
- Isaiah Mobley – 6-10 – USC
- Anton Watson – 6-9 – Gonzaga