NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
A smooth, talented combo forward with an advanced skill set. Plays more of a below the rim game but has enough length and speed to project as a solid defender at the next level.
Very skilled with the ball, showing small forward skills in a big frame. Understands the game at a high level (he’s the son of a professional ball player) and seems to always know where to be on the court. A good passer with excellent court vision.
Roko can really handle the ball and can play some point forward. Good at taking his man off the dribble and getting into the lane, where he’s a creative shot-maker. Has a very quick first step and good burst into the lane.
At this point outside shooting is his biggest weakness. It’ll be interesting to watch over the next year to see if he shows good improvement in this area.
- a more creative Juancho Hernangomez
- T.J. Warren with court vision
mid first to early second round pick in the 2022 NBA Draft
2022 Power Forwards
- Jabari Smith – 6-10 – Auburn
- Paolo Banchero – 6-9 – Duke
- Keegan Murray – 6-8 – Iowa
- Jeremy Sochan – 6-9 – Baylor (England)
- Nikola Jovic – 6-10 – Serbia
- Jake LaRavia – 6-8 – Wake Forest
- E.J. Liddell – 6-7 – Ohio State
- Dominick Barlow – 6-9 – Overtime Elite
- John Butler – 7-1 – Florida State
- Moussa Diabate – 6-10 – Michigan (France)
- Michael Foster – 6-8 – G League Ignite
- Karlo Matkovic – 6-11 – Bosnia
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. – 6-10 – Wisconsin Milwaukee
- David Roddy – 6-5 – Colorado State
- Brady Manek – 6-9 – North Carolina
- Isaiah Mobley – 6-10 – USC
- Babacar Sane – 6-8 – Senegal
- Makur Maker – 7-0 – Australia