NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SF||FROM: Arizona State||HT: 6-7||WT: 200|
|BORN: 10/23/01||YEAR: Fr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
The younger brother of Marvin, Marcus Bagley shows a lot of promise and will likely follow in his brother’s footsteps as a top recruit and potential high draft pick. He’s a big time athlete with unlimited upside who has the work ethic to be great and the basketball bloodlines of a future star.
Although Marcus’s all around game is still somewhat raw he shows a lot of promise as a big wing who can score, hit the 3, defend and rebound the ball. He changes ends in the blink of an eye (like Marvin) and his transition game is strong.
His best NBA skill is his 3pt shooting and ability to space the floor. He’s got a really nice release and shows a lot of promise with his outside shooting, although is not yet consistent enough hitting the open 3.
A calf injury has sidelined him for part of his freshman season.
2021 Small Forwards
- Jonathan Kuminga -6-7 – G League (Congo)
- Scottie Barnes – 6-8 – Florida State
- Ziaire Williams – 6-7 – Stanford
- Jalen Johnson – 6-8 – Duke
- Corey Kispert – 6-7 – Gonzaga
- Terrence Shannon Jr. – 6-7 – Texas Tech
- Jalen Wilson – 6-8 – Kansas
- Landers Nolley II – 6-7 – Memphis
- Keyontae Johnson – 6-5 – Florida
- Chris Smith – 6-9 – UCLA
- Trendon Watford – 6-8 – LSU
- Derrick Alston Jr. – 6-9 – Boise State
- Aaron Henry – 6-6 – Michigan State
- Samuell Williamson – 6-7 – Louisville
- Emmitt Mathews Jr. – 6-7 – West Virginia