NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
Bronny is the oldest son of LeBron James and, although he’s a few years away from college, let alone the NBA, it’s clear that he’s a gifted basketball talent who should follow his father’s footsteps to the NBA. He’s already got an above-the-rim game and has the makings of an elite physical profile plus tremendous skill level.
- Court vision, feel for the game and elite level understanding/BBIQ
- Strong build with good quickness and excellent leaping ability
- Great bloodlines – and will have every opportunity in the world to make it
- Can shoot the three and make plays off the bounce – projects as a better shooter than his old man.
- Can already play above the rim and is almost certainly still growing and improving his athleticism. It’s scary to think how good he can become over the next decade plus.
- Has broad shoulders and a lot of strength. Has a guards game and skill level but can take a lot of contact and hold his own against taller players.
- Brings a ton of excitement to the arena and is a fan’s (and a marketers) dream.
- Has to work on all area of his game, just as all young players do.
- Will he develop the elite frame that helps make LeBron LeBron?
- It’s too early to do an accurate comparison. We’ll have to see how tall he gets and how his game develops. But we have every reason to assume he’ll develop into a star NBA player.