NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: Villanova||HT: 6-9||WT: 242|
|BORN: 11/3/01||YEAR: So.||WING: 6-9 3/4||REACH: 8-9 1/2|
Jeremiah is a big, smooth forward who’s got broad shoulders, good strength and a low center of gravity. He passed on entering the 2020 NBA draft and has likely solidified a first round grade for 2021.
He’s a really smart player who thinks the game at a high level and knows how to make the right play.
Although he’s not an elite jumper he’s super agile and surprisingly quick for his size and he’s a good open court player. He’s got an advanced skill level, with the ability to hit from outside and handle the ball and make plays off the bounce. His mid range game is dangerous and he can beat his man with a quick first step.
Like all Villanova players he moves the ball well and never lets the ball stick in his hands.
He’s not much of a rim protector but he plays with excellent positioning. It remains to be seen if he can develop as an interior defender. He measured at 6-9 in shoes and he’s not a big wingspan guy with a 6-9 3/4 wingspan.
- David West
- Ed O’Bannon
late first to mid second round pick in the 2021 NBA Draft
2021 Power Forwards
- Usman Garuba – 6-9 – Madrid, Spain
- Kai Jones – 6-10 – Texas (Bahamas)
- Isaiah Jackson – 6-9 – Kentucky
- J.T. Thor – 6-9 – Auburn
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl – 6-9 – Villanova
- Isaiah Todd – 6-10 – G League
- Amar Sylla – 6-10 – Senegal
- Feron Hunt – 6-8 – SMU
- Greg Brown III – 6-9 – Texas
- Matthew Hurt – 6-9 – Duke
- Yves Pons – 6-6 – Tennessee (France)
- Justin Champagnie – 6-6 – Pittsburgh
- Oscar da Silva – 6-9 – Stanford