NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: G League||HT: 6-10||WT: 200|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Fr.||WING: 7-0||REACH: NA|
Todd is a gifted basketball talent who is a long and fluid athlete who shows great coordination for a young player of his size.
He’s got all of the physical tools and skill-set to be an elite modern NBA Big. He’s got nice length, excellent quickness in the open court and a promising offensive game. His size and athleticism allow him to guard at the rim and he’s got quick hands and feet, making him an above average perimeter defender for his position.
His offensive game is smooth and very advanced for his age. He’s got nice form on his shot and projects as a player who can score from all three levels as his game matures.
Todd shows a lot of versatility and is able to play in the post, make plays in mid range and in the transition game. He gets above the rim with ease and can finish with either hand.
The sky is the limit for how good he can be.
Todd doesn’t have a glaring weakness in his game.
He needs to keep adding strength and continue working on his body.
Needs to continue to develop his skill set, work on his outside shooting and become a consistent free throw shooter.
- A more advanced version of Chris Bosh
lottery to mid first round pick in 2021 NBA Draft
2021 Power Forwards
- Usman Garuba – 6-9 – Madrid, Spain
- Amar Sylla – 6-10 – Senegal
- Greg Brown III – 6-9 – Texas
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl – 6-9 – Villanova
- Roko Prkacin – 6-8 – Croatia
- Isaiah Todd – 6-10 – G League
- Isaiah Jackson – 6-9 – Kentucky
- Matthew Hurt – 6-9 – Duke
- Jaemyn Brakefield – 6-8 – Duke
- Azuolas Tubelis – 6-9 – Arizona
- Keion Brooks – 6-8 – Kentucky
- Makur Maker – 7-0 – Howard (Australia)
- Trayce Jackson-Davis – 6-9 – Indiana
- Isaiah Mobley – 6-10 – USC
- Anton Watson – 6-9 – Gonzaga