NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
Isaiah Jackson is a truly exceptional athlete and one of the best defenders in the 2021 draft class. He’s a quick leaper who explodes off the floor and also has a quick second jump. He can sometimes be too aggressive trying to block shots and needs to play with a bit more discipline but he’s got all the tools to be an impactful defender at the next level.
With legit power forward size and excellent length Jackson is as nimble as a wing, super fluid on the floor and explosive with his movements. His agility allows him to stay in front of guards and switch on the perimeter.
Jackson is a little on the thin/light side and could get pushed around a bit in the NBA.
His offensive game is mostly dunks, put-backs and fast break layups. He’s a decent FT shooter and shows some promise as a mid range shooter but it’ll likely be a few years before he’s a real threat on the offensive end.
- Amar’e lite
- Chris McCullough
late first to mid second round pick in the 2021 NBA Draft
2021 Power Forwards
- Usman Garuba – 6-9 – Madrid, Spain
- Kai Jones – 6-10 – Texas (Bahamas)
- Isaiah Jackson – 6-9 – Kentucky
- J.T. Thor – 6-9 – Auburn
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl – 6-9 – Villanova
- Isaiah Todd – 6-10 – G League
- Amar Sylla – 6-10 – Senegal
- Feron Hunt – 6-8 – SMU
- Greg Brown III – 6-9 – Texas
- Matthew Hurt – 6-9 – Duke
- Yves Pons – 6-6 – Tennessee (France)
- Justin Champagnie – 6-6 – Pittsburgh
- Oscar da Silva – 6-9 – Stanford