NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
Greg Brown is an explosive leaper with great length, making him a sensational above the rim player. He can dunk the ball in traffic and has truly special bounce. He’s a quick and wiry athlete with great speed. He needs to add strength and refine his outside shot but he’s a high upside prospect who is starting to put it all together on the court.
- Has great hops, a ton of length and awesome dunking ability. Plays with his head at the rim.
- A quick-twitch athlete who has all the physical tools to be a high level NBA player
- He’ excellent in transition and changes ends in a flash
- Has a smooth release on his shot and shows a lot of promise as a shooter
- Has small forward/wing skills and projects as a versatile player who can play multiple positions.
- An improving ball handler with some dribble drive ability and will continue to develop SF skills as he matures
- A good shot blocker – a quick leaper who has good timing and defensive fundamentals. Plays with good energy and hustle.
- Needs to put on weight/strength – he’s not yet a guy who can hold his own in the post at the NBA level.
- Has an unrefined offensive game – needs to become a consistent shooter from 3 and from mid range and needs to develop his ball handling skills and let the game slow down for him.
- Marquise Chriss with some small forward skills
- a bigger Aaron Gordon
mid lottery to mid first round pick in the 2021 NBA Draft