NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SF||FROM: France||HT: 6-7||WT: NA|
|BORN: 3/18/2007||YEAR: Int.07||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Victor’s younger brother is an intriguing prospect but at this point does not project to be in the same stratosphere as his older brother.
We’ll be watching his development and physical growth to see if he develops into a high level NBA prospect. He’s already 6-7 and will likely add some more inches over the coming years.
possible draft pick in the 2026 NBA Draft or 2027 NBA Draft
2027 SF Rankings
- AJ Dybantsa – 6-7 – Needham, MA
- Tyran Stokes – 6-7 – Prolific Prep
- Caleb Holt – 6-5 – New Market, AL
- Tajh Ariza – 6-6 – Playa Del Rey, CA
- Jalen Montonati – 6-7 – Owasso, OK
- Oscar Wembanyama – 6-7 – France
- Alex constanza – 6-7 – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- TJ Crumble – 6-7 – Cleveland, OH