NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: Stanford|
|HT: 6-9||WT: 225|
|BORN: 9/21/98||YEAR: Sr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Oscar is a rock solid forward who just plays a solid game. He doesn’t always jump out to you on the court but just keeps making the right play and doing good things. He’s a smart defender, a hard working rebounder and knows how to stay within himself and play to his strengths.
Oscar is not a big time athlete but is strong with decent mobility. He lacks vertical pop and is more of a below the rim player but knows how to use his frame to carve out position.
He’s an older prospect who has improved each year and is taking an even bigger step up as senior, increasing his usage and his numbers across the board.
He projects as a very NBA ready player who could jump in from day one and be a rotation/role player.
possible second round pick in the 2021 NBA Draft
2021 PF Rankings
- Usman Garuba – 6-9 – Madrid, Spain
- Kai Jones – 6-10 – Texas (Bahamas)
- Isaiah Jackson – 6-9 – Kentucky
- J.T. Thor – 6-9 – Auburn
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl – 6-9 – Villanova
- Isaiah Todd – 6-10 – G League
- Amar Sylla – 6-10 – Senegal
- Feron Hunt – 6-8 – SMU
- Greg Brown III – 6-9 – Texas
- Matthew Hurt – 6-9 – Duke
- Yves Pons – 6-6 – Tennessee (France)
- Justin Champagnie – 6-6 – Pittsburgh
- Oscar da Silva – 6-9 – Stanford