NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: Washington State|
|HT: 6-11||WT: 195|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: So.||WING: 7-3||REACH: NA|
Mouhamed Gueye is a super intriguing young big man with awesome fluidity, agility, length and talent.
Just from a physical standpoint alone he looks the part of an NBA level athlete and he shows flashes of talent that will have NBA scouts salivating.
Gueye was part of a loaded Prolific Prep team in high school and didn’t get a ton of touches or have the spotlight on him but he’s a big time talent with intriguing up side. He re-classed and joined the Washington State program and two years later he’s a possible NBA draft pick.
One of the things that stands out about Gueye is his fluid athleticism and movement skills. He runs the floor like a guard and has elite level agility for a 6-10 to 6-11 player.
He’s got a nice perimeter game and the makings of a solid jump shot, showing great form and a natural shooting motion. He’ll need to get a bit more consistent and continue to hone his craft but all the makings are their of a dangerous 6-11 jump shooter.
Gueye handles the ball well for a big and can bring the ball up the court and make plays off the bounce.
- Jonathan Bender
possible second round pick in the 2023 NBA Draft
2023 PF Rankings
- Jarace Walker – 6-8 – Houston
- Taylor Hendricks – 6-9 – UCF
- Gregory Jackson – 6-9 – South Carolina
- Kris Murray – 6-8 – Iowa
- Leonard Miller – 6-10 – Ignite (Canada)
- Bobi Klintman – 6-10 – Wake Forest (France)
- Trayce Jackson-Davis – 6-9 – Indiana
- Olivier-Maxence Prosper – 6-8 – Marquette (Canada)
- Mouhamed Gueye – 6-10 – Washington State
- Adama Sanogo – 6-9 – UConn
- Azuolas Tubelis – 6-9 – Arizona (Lithuania)
- Toumani Camara – 6-8 – Dayton
- Tosan Evbuomwan – 6-8 – Princeton
- Ousmane N’Diaye – 6-11 – Senegal
- Drew Timme – 6-10 – Gonzaga
- John Castleton – 6-11 – Florida
- Keion Brooks – 6-8 – Washington
- Pete Nance – 6-10 – UNC
- Jacob Toppin – 6-7 – Kentucky