NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: C||FROM: Iowa||HT: 6-11||WT: 260|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Sr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Garza is the best player in college basketball but is more of a late first to mid second round type of NBA prospect, mainly due to his lack of ideal mobility and burst. He’s a great college player and most likely a role/bench player in the NBA.
He’s a hugely talented player and his elite skill level and brute strength help make up for his lack of pure speed. On offense he’s got a million little ways to beat you and has uncanny touch around the basket.
His development as an outside shooter helps his draft stock a lot.
His lack of mobility will be a huge liability on defense at the NBA level and he’ll likely get abused in the pick and roll.
- Enes lite
- Nikola Vucevic
late first to mid second round pick in the 2021 NBA Draft
2021 Center Rankings
- Evan Mobley – 7-0 – USC
- Ibou Dianko Badji – 7-1 – Senegal
- Sandro Mamukelashvili – 6-11 – Seton Hall (Georgia)
- Charles Bassey – 6-10 – Western Kentucky (Nigeria)
- Ariel Hukporti – 6-11 – Germany
- Luka Garza – 6-11 – Iowa
- Kofi Cockburn – 7-0 – Illinois
- Armando Bacot – 6-9 – UNC
- Kai Sotto – 7-2 – G League (Philippines)
- Conner Vanover – 7-3 – Arkansas
- Filip Petrusev – 6-11 – Gonzaga (Serbia)
- Alperen Sengün – 6-9 – Turkey
- Khalifa Diop – 6-11 – Senegal
- Nfaly Dante – 7-0 – Oregon (Mali)
- Neemias Queta – 6-11 – Utah St (Portugal)
- Ikey Obiagu – 7-1 – Seton Hall