NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: C||FROM: Oregon|
(North Little Rock, AK)
|HT: 7-0||WT: 215|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Fr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Kel’el Ware is one of the fastest rising prospects in his class and gives the Oregon Ducks a potential superstar center and a likely future lottery pick.
Ware is a highly skilled center with a nice post game and ability to stretch the floor with his outside shot. He’s also a big time athlete for a 7-footer, showing explosive above the rim ability thanks to his leaping ability and great length.
Has really good size, long arms and a solid frame, which will carry a lot more muscle/weight as he grows older.
Has decent ball handling and passing ability for a big.
Needs to play with more consistent intensity to reach his ceiling. The sky is the limit for how good he can be but he needs to work to get there.
- kind of a mix between Jarrett Allen and LaMarcus Aldridge. Very long and can play in the air space above the rim like Allen. And also has an emerging mid range and 3 ball like a young Aldridge.
lottery pick in the 2023 NBA Draft or 2024 NBA Draft
2023 Center Rankings
- Victor Wembanyama – 7-4 – France
- Adem Bona – 6-10 – UCLA (Turkey)
- Dereck Lively – 7-0 – Duke
- James Nnaji – 6-10 – Barcelona (Nigeria)
- Kel’el Ware – 7-0 – Oregon
- Zach Edey – 7-4 – Purdue
- Tristan Vukcevic – 6-10 – Serbia
- Clifford Omoruyi – 6-11 – Rutgers (Nigeria)
- Oumar Ballo – 6-10 – Arizona (Mali)
- Zvonimir Ivisic – 7-3 – Croatia
- Oscar Tshiebwe – 6-9 – Kentucky (Congo)
- Armando Bacot – 6-9 – UNC
- Hunter Dickenson – 7-1 – Michigan
- Jonathan Tchamwa.T… – 6-8 – Baylor (Cameroon)
- Nfaly Dante – 7-0 – Oregon (Mali)
- Jamarion Sharp – 7-5 – W. Kentucky
- Charles Bediako – 6-11 – Alabama (Canada)