NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SG||FROM: Villanova||HT: 6-4||WT: 210|
|BORN: 4/12/00||YEAR: So.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Justin Moore is a scoring guard through and through. He’s a sniper who just knows how to get buckets. He can fill it up from mid range and has a sweet 3pt shot.
He’s not always the most efficient scorer and can be more of a high volume guy but this should be an area he improves in over the years.
He’s got good but not great size for the position and adequate athleticism. He’s not a big time leaper but he’s quick and has plenty of agility.
Being part of the Villanova system you know he’s going to learn the finer points of the game, give great effort on both ends and be a team first player.
At this point he projects as more of a second round player but if things go right he could be in the first round conversation in a year or two.
- Cuttino Mobley
2022 Shooting Guards
- Jaden Hardy – 6-4 – Henderson, NV
- Max Christie – 6-5 – Michigan State
- Matthew Cleveland – 6-6 – Florida St.
- Hunter Sallis – 6-4 – Omaha, NE
- Harrison Ingram – 6-6 – Dallas, TX
- Malaki Branham – 6-5 – Ohio State
- Bryce Thompson – 6-5 – Kansas
- Cam Thomas – 6-3 – LSU
- Nimari Burnett – 6-3 – Texas Tech
- Aminu Mohammed – 6-4 – Springfield, MO (Nigeria)
- Johnny Juzang – 6-7 -UCLA
- Casey Morsell – 6-2 – Virginia
- Trevor Keels – 6-5 – Fairfax, VA
- Dominick Harris – 6-4 – Gonzaga
- Justin Moore – 6-4 – Villanova
- Mac McClung – 6-2 – Texas Tech
- Rocket Watts – 6-2 Michigan State