NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PG||FROM: Mississippi State|
|HT: 6-3||WT: 190|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Sr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Molinar is a wiry, twitchy guard with intriguing tools. He can play on or off the ball but is at his best breaking defenders down with the dribble and getting his own offense or making plays for others.
He can really shoot the ball, has good shot selection and is very efficient, hitting a high percentage from the field from the line and from 3.
Has really solid handles and can shake the defender and get into the lane or create space for his jumper.
Has a really smooth release and a jumper that projects well to the next level.
He’s a crafty player, using screens well and able to capitalize on various runners and floaters.
Will be mostly limited to guarding 1’s at the next level.
late first to second round pick in the 2022 NBA Draft or 2023 NBA Draft
2022 PG Rankings
- Dyson Daniels – 6-7 – G League Ignite (Australia)
- TyTy Washington – 6-3 – Kentucky
- Dalen Terry – 6-7 – Arizona
- Andrew Nembhard – 6-4 – Gonzaga
- Kennedy Chandler 6-1 – Tennessee
- Iverson Molinar – 6-3 – Miss. State (Panama)
- Hugo Besson – 6-3 – NZ Breakers (France)
- J.D. Davison – 6-2 – Alabama
- Jamaree Bouyea – 6-2 – San Francisco
- Jean Montero – 6-3 – Dominican Republic
- Scotty Pippen Jr. – 6-1 – Vanderbilt
- Carlos Alocen – 6-4 – Spain
Full 2022 Big Board (Patreon)