NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PG||FROM: Tennessee||HT: 6-5||WT: 185|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: HSsr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Dilione is a big point guard/combo guard who has the ability to control the pace of play and run the show on offense, while contributing in all aspects of the game.
A possible one and done or two year player at Tennessee.
A high level passer and facilitator who understands how to run an offense. A steadying influence on the court.
Plays both ends. Brings a lot of intensity, leadership and passion.
A very solid athlete. Not an elite high flyer but has plenty of bounce and good speed in the open court.
A creative finisher in the lane who has a lot of wiggle and can get into the paint. Doesn’t have an elite first step but his ball-handling and pace make him hard to stop.
Has a nice mid range game and good shooting form. Not yet a high volume 3pt shooter but can hit from outside.
possible first round pick in the 2024 NBA Draft or 2025 NBA Draft
2025 PG Rankings
- Jared McCain – 6-3 – Duke
- Freddie Dilione – 6-5 – Tennessee
- Bruce Thornton – 6-2 – Ohio State
- Miro Little – 6-4 – Baylor (Finland)
- Jalik Dunkley-Distant – 6-6 – Canada
- Elliot Cadeau – 6-2 – North Carolina
- Mike Sharavjamts – 6-8 – Dayton (Mongolia)
- Johnuel Fland – 6-2 – White Plains, NY
- Egor Demin – 6-7 – Russia
- Zoom Diallo – 6-4 – Tacoma, WA
- Jabari Phillips – 6-3 – Arizona
- ZZ Clark – 6-2 – Nashville, TN
- Zion Harmon – 5-11 – Bethune-Cookman