NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: SMU||HT: 6-8||WT: 195|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Jr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Hunt is a wiry 6-8 athlete who projects as a possible role player at the NBA level. He’s got nice movement skills/agility and his best basketball is ahead of him.
He wasn’t the most productive player at SMU in terms of scoring the ball but he’s got the type of athletic ability that could be molded into a solid pro player.
Hunt seems to know his role and doesn’t force the issue. He’s not much of an outside shooter but shows good shot selection and is efficient with his touches, doing most of his damage in the paint or slashing to the basket. He’s a decent FT shooter and could develop an outside shot in time.
Hunt is active on the boards, showing off good timing and effort to go along with his plus athleticism.
Has decent handles and could grow into becoming more of a perimeter player.
possible second round pick in the 2021 NBA Draft
2021 PF Rankings
- Usman Garuba – 6-9 – Madrid, Spain
- Kai Jones – 6-10 – Texas (Bahamas)
- Isaiah Jackson – 6-9 – Kentucky
- J.T. Thor – 6-9 – Auburn
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl – 6-9 – Villanova
- Isaiah Todd – 6-10 – G League
- Amar Sylla – 6-10 – Senegal
- Feron Hunt – 6-8 – SMU
- Greg Brown III – 6-9 – Texas
- Matthew Hurt – 6-9 – Duke
- Yves Pons – 6-6 – Tennessee (France)
- Justin Champagnie – 6-6 – Pittsburgh
- Oscar da Silva – 6-9 – Stanford