NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
Paschall is a prototypical glue-guy, do-it-all forward who plays to win. He’s not a shot hunter and he doesn’t blow you away in any one area of the game but he really knows how to play, has a lot of versatility and brings a lot of value that doesn’t show up in the stat sheet. He fits the role of a small-ball 4 who can guard multiple positions on D and set screens and space the floor on the offensive end. The success of his NBA career will be determined by how well he can hit the open three point shot.
- Heart, hustle and basketball I.Q.
- Has excellent mobility and quickness for his size
- Has shown a steady improvement on offense, becoming a legit three point threat
- A rugged rebounder and defender who plays with an edge and doesn’t take possessions off
- An excellent screener, passer and team player
- Isn’t an elite rim defender
- Is a good but not great spot up shooter with room for improvement
- An older prospect who doesn’t have huge upside
- Poor man’s Paul Millsap
- Brandon Bass
- Kenny Thomas
late first to early second round pick