NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SG||FROM: Ramsey, NJ||HT: 6-4||WT: 180|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: HSjr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
The younger son of Ron Harper, Dylan is an elite level shooting guard prospect and one of the best players in his class.
The 6-4 lefty is a bucket-getter who can score inside and out. Has range on his jumper and is becoming a knock-down shooter.
He’s a sturdy and strong guard who can overpower defenders at the high school level. His strength helps him absorb contact and finish in the paint, where he’s got a nice touch around the rim. He’s not a true high flyer and plays more of a skill and power based game rather than relying on pure athleticism.
A high level passer with good court vision and decision making, you can tell he’s the son of a NBA player. Seems to have all of the intangibles.
2025 SG Rankings
- Tre Johnson – 6-5 – Dallas, TX
- Isaiah Elohim – 6-4 – Northridge, CA
- Dylan Harper – 6-4 – Ramsey, NJ
- Vyctorius Miller – 6-5 – North Hollywood, CA
- Dink Pate – 6-7 – Dallas, TX
- Hugo Gonzalez – 6-6 – Spain
- Judah Mintz – 6-4 – Syracuse
- Paul McNeil Jr. – 6-5 – Prolific Prep
- Marvel Allen – 6-4 – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Kaden Cooper – 6-5 – Oklahoma
- Cam Scott – 6-5 – Lexington, SC
- Reed Sheppard – 6-3 – Kentucky
- Jase Richardson – 6-4 – Las Vegas, NV
- Mercy Miller – 6-4 – Houston
- Shaqir O’Neal – 6-5 – Texas Southern