NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: PF||FROM: Montverde|
|HT: 6-8||WT: NA|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Class of 2024||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Cooper Flagg is an elite prospect, easily one of the best prospects in the 2024 recruiting class after moving up one class.
He’s a mobile and uniquely talented PF with an advanced game and an all around skill-set. He’s one of the most instinctual and dominant defenders I’ve ever seen at the high school level.
At about 6-8 and maybe still growing he’s got good size and moves very smoothly on the court. He’s got great court awareness and always seems to be in position to make plays.
Rebounds the ball well. Uses his size and length and can get off the ground. Can push the ball off the rebound, has solid handles and is a playmaker. Is more of a big wing than a PF.
Has great touch on his jumper, on floaters and a knack for putting the ball in the basket. Scores from 3 levels.
Plays with an edge, intensity and attitude.
At this point he looks like a likely one and an early favorite to go no.1 overall in the 2025 draft.
- Andrei Kirilinko+
- Scottie Pippen
top 2 pick in the 2025 NBA Draft
2025 PF Rankings
- Cooper Flagg – 6-8 – Newport, Maine
- Bassala Bagayoka – 6-10 – Mali
- Asa Newell – 6-9 – Montverde, FL
- Jayden Williams – 6-9 – OTE (Snellville, GA)
- Qin Pang – 6-9 – Queens, NY (China)
- Michael Nwoko – 6-9 – Miami
- Brandon Garrison – 6-9 – OK. State
- James Brown – 6-8 – UNC
- RJ Jones – 6-7 – Gainesville, FL
- Derik Queen – 6-8 – Baltimore, MD
- Mohamed Diakite – 6-10 – France
- Aiden Sherrell – 6-11 – Prolific Prep
- Zach Clemence – 6-10 – UC Santa Barbara
- Taylor Bowen – 6-9 – Florida State
- Jalen Washington – 6-9 – North Carolina
- Kijani Wright – 6-8 – USC
- Amani Hansberry – 6-8 – Illinois
- A.J. Casey – 6-8 – Miami
- Tarik Watson – 6-8 – Ramsey, NJ