NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SF||FROM: Montverde, FL||HT: 6-7||WT: 205|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: Class of 2026||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Caleb Gaskins can shoot the cover off the ball. He’s got a silky, feathery, smooth release and makes it look so easy. He puts great rotation on the ball and it looks like every shot he takes is going in – it’s a surprise when he misses.
This shooting ability combined with his long, 6-7 frame give him all the tools to be an elite prospect and possible NBA star a few years down the line.
He’s one of those players that instantly passes the eye test. Watch him play for a few minutes and it’s easy to imagine him finding success in the league.
He’s not an elite burst or bounce guy but has time to strengthen is lower body and improve his overall athleticism.
lottery to first round pick in the 2027 NBA Draft
2027 SF Rankings
- Tyran Stokes – 6-7 – Prolific Prep
- Caleb Holt – 6-5 – New Market, AL
- Caleb Gaskins – 6-7 – Montverde, FL
- Elijah Williams – 6-5 – Phoenix, AZ
- Tajh Ariza – 6-6 – Playa Del Rey, CA
- Hugo Yimga Moukouri – 6-8 – France
- Jalen Montonati – 6-7 – Owasso, OK
- Oscar Wembanyama – 6-7 – France
- Alex constanza – 6-7 – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- TJ Crumble – 6-7 – Cleveland, OH