NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: SF||FROM: Campbell Hall (CA)||HT: 6-6||WT: NA|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: HSso.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
LeBron’s younger son, Bryce is a high level prospect who will have a shot at making it to the league. He’s one of the top players to watch in the 2025 Recruiting Class.
Bryce has already grown taller than his older brother Bronny and probably still has some room to grow. He’s also starting to grow into his frame and showing better quickness and twitch.
A very skilled outside shooter with a soft touch and near perfect form, Bryce is a big wing with a high skill level and a quickly improving game. He’s shown the ability to score from 3 levels and has a much improved dribble drive game with better bounce and explosiveness.
Has got a strong frame and should continue to add a few more inches to his height over the next few years.
possible first round pick in the 2026 NBA Draft
2026 SF Rankings
- Koa Peat – 6-8 – Gilbert, AZ
- Joson Sanon – 6-6 – Rockingham, VT
- Paul Ater Maker Bol – 6-7 – Spain
- Declan Duru – 6-8 – Germany
- Jalen Haralson – 6-5 – Fishers, IN
- Kiyan Anthony – 6-5 – New York, NY
- Tounde Yessoufou – 6-6 – Santa Maria, CA
- Khani Rooths – 6-7 – IMG
- Efeosa Oliogu – 6-6 – Toronto, Canada
- Tyler Betsey – 6-8 – Windsor, CT
- Drake Powell – 6-7 – North Carolina
- Bryce James – 6-6 – Campbell Hall, CA
- Sir Mohammed – 6-6 – Charlotte, NC
- Kon Knueppel – 6-6 – Milwaukee, MI
- Jamier Jones – 6-6 – IMG
- Jermaine O’Neal Jr. – 6-6 – Southlake, TX