NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT
|POSITION: C||FROM: Parker, CO|
|HT: 6-11||WT: 200|
|BORN: NA||YEAR: HSsr.||WING: NA||REACH: NA|
Baye Fall is a hyper-mobile big man with great size, length and natural ability.
His fundamental skills are skill raw and unpolished but his physical ability, fluid movements and overall size and athleticism have scouts intrigued. Fall can already play way above the rim and he elevates effortlessly. He’s just a smooth athlete who looks like a natural on the court.
Fall is built in the mold of a Marcus Camby or Mitchell Robinson type of player. He needs to add weight and strength but it will probably be many years before he’s significantly bulked up.
Keep an eye on Fall over the next few seasons. He’s going to be a good one.
- It’s a little too early to say but at this point he reminds of a more advanced Marcus Camby.
possible first round pick in the 2024 NBA Draft
- Xavier Booker – 6-11 – Michigan State
- Aday Mara – 7-3 – Spain
- Baye Fall – 6-11 – Parker, CO (Senegal)
- Felix Okpara – 6-11 – Ohio State (Nigeria)
- Ugonna Kingsley Onyenso – 6-11 – Kentucky (Nigeria)
- Alexandre Sarr – 6-11 – Overtime Elite (France)
- Jalen Lewis – 6-8 – Overtime Elite pro league
- Joshua Ojianwuna – 6-10 – Baylor (Nigeria)
- Enoch Boakye – 6-10 – Arizona State (Canada)
- Adrame Diongue – 7-0 – AZ Compass Prep
- Ryan Mutombo – 7-0 – Georgetown
- Mady Sissoko – 6-10 – Michigan State (Mali)
- Jerrell Colbert – 6-10 – LSU
- Bretner Mutombo – 6-9 – Congo
- Bol Kuir – 7-3 – Belfry, KY (South Sudan)